Interested in bringing me to your location? You’d be surprised at what we could accomplish together in a few hours, a few days, or a few weeks!
I can provide any or all of the following:
- “fresh eyes” on your college ministry, on a specific project, or on a planned event
- exegesis of your situation, as you consider a new ministry or want to strengthen a present one
- an enormous number of ideas (brainstorming is one specialty)
- honest critique of your ministry, noting both areas of strength and potential areas of growth
- “big picture” ideas about college ministry philosophy, direction, and building to last
- Discussing strategies with a church staff, for starting their work with college students
- Spending several days with a ministry, observing every possible aspect and offering fresh ideas for improvement and moving forward
- Analyzing a specific issue important to a particular college ministry
- Exegeting an entire campus context, to help a new ministry start well – or even help a group of present ministries be more effective
- Holding a half-day “forum” with a college ministry staff to gauge areas of strength and weakness and discuss ways to move forward
- Attending a retreat or sitting in on meetings to brainstorm about the coming semester
I know a “site visit” may seem like an unusual step, but I honestly believe this is a true investment that could potentially pay off for years. So I want to do everything I can to make this easy for your ministry. I generally charge by the day(s) I’m used, and it’s very inexpensive for the work I provide.
And to make things even easier on your budget, you could always consider cooperating with other ministries to hire me!
If you’re interested, you can feel free to contact me. I’m glad to answer any questions or concerns.