If you haven’t taken advantage of the approaching Easter (or even if you have), some opportunities still exist…
- Round up your students to participate in something a local church (or other college ministry!) is doing (like a special worship service, a seminar, a family event, etc.).
- Connect with a local church who could use some extra hands this week, preparing for their big service or other event. Recruit students to help.
- Encourage students (even by email) with tips and exhortation about sharing Jesus with family this weekend.
- Encourage students (even by email) with tips and exhortation about witnessing to friends this week.
- Prepare to do something after the weekend to debrief about the weekend, or about opportunities students had this week.
- Prepare to do something after Easter to invite students on campus to hear what this whole Easter thing was about.