Happy Thanksgiving! Look for a new post next week.
Meanwhile, I encourage you to consider joining other college ministries that already participate in Books-to-Impact every semester!
Have you ever noticed how much money gets traded between students and the bookstore each semester? Wouldn’t it be great if some of those funds got used more directly for the Kingdom?
Books-to-Impact is based on years of my own involvement in textbook purchases and sales. It turns textbooks donated by students into funds – for any cause you want (including your ministry itself). You get students to donate textbooks, and I take it from there – selling them and giving you the majority of the funds.
Remember, I know the world of college ministry better than anyone. I know how much funds can help our ministries OR help causes we care deeply about. Here’s why this is an easy, helpful, and campus-integrated way to raise them:
- Choose the effort you want to exert. You can choose how much effort to expend – and this whole project is actually perfect for delegating to students. Even a small amount of involvement can easily bring in enough money for this to be truly “worth it.”
- Low time requirements. You could easily get this together between now and the end of the semester.
- Start when you want, end when you want. If you give this a try, you’re not “committing” to anything. Use this project to raise funds for one semester or for years… and I’ll be glad to keep sending you money!
- Choose your cause. YOU get the funds. YOU decide what to do with ’em.
- You’re also helping my ministry. Which helps your ministry. The small portion of the proceeds I keep from this goes right into helping me keep serving the world of college ministry.
Want more info? Contact me, and I’ll send you the full details. If you’re going to try this (even as a Trial Run) this semester, you’ll want to get going right after Thanksgiving.