How do you involve students’ parents? Or how do you connect with them?
A few of the ways I’ve seen college ministries bring parents into the loop:
- Using local parents as volunteers
- Asking for financial support
- Asking for prayer support
- Sending them regular newsletters / updates
- Having a “parents’ night” or special large group for parents to come with their students (during the school’s Parents Weekend, for instance)
- Placing a special “For Parents” section on the website
More ideas for parental involvement in the next post!