It’s been fun combing the archives for some great posts for evaluating your college ministry! I hope you’ll take some time to do just that, before you move to planning for next semester.
Without further ado, here are the final 10 quick reads for evaluating your collegiate ministry:
- On (Not Only In): a quick encouragement to do this evaluation / assessment stuff
- Obama’s Surprise and the Decisions We Shouldn’t Make: why our setup should be more like the President’s
- The Anticipation Evaluation: do students get excited about your ministry events?
- Dancing around Your Grill: the first in a 4-part series of “ingredients” that are too rare within college ministries (See the whole series here)
- Our Best Foot Forward: are we dealing with our campus as well as Daniel would?
- Where We Put Our Chips: my humble suggestion for where you place your priority
- The Very Words, the Very Strength: are students words and service really God-wrought?
- Do You Hate Your Mission Field?: just what the title asks (an evaluation for us college ministers)
- Serving Well, After Weather Storms and Other Storms: making sure however our students serve… really serves
- When It’s Just One, It’s Just One: are you trying to do too much with that talk or that event?