This is a Fridea that I know some of you already do. But others don’t, and it’s cool enough that I wanted to make sure you’ve thought about it.
The Fridea? Honor and bless the students who are graduating from your ministry.
How can you honor and bless students?
- Have them share testimonies of their time and learnings in college
- Have them give a public “charge” to the remaining students – in-person or on video
- Give them public praise (by other students or by staff members)
- Provide contact info so students can write encouragements
- Have students provide a collection of notes and memories, either “hard copies” or through video or other means
- Offer a gift that will be meaningful (even for a lifetime): a quality study Bible, for instance, or an option of a few graduation gifts
What else can you do? Are you doing anything?