As I continue to look at Recruitment ideas this week, I wanted to link back to some of my favorite posts on this topic! Whether you’re new ’round these parts or just need a review, I think these posts could get you thinking in some new directions about how you recruit this Fall!
- College Ministries, Please Recruit!
- Recruitment is Collegiate Disciplemaking: one of the most important shifts we can make
- SHOW Recruitment and TELL Recruitment: we need ‘em both, right?
- Sowing for a Start-of-School Harvest: preparing students already in your college ministry for the upcoming season
- The Map-Bringers: a unique way to serve and recruit wandering freshmen & transfers simultaneously
- Campus Ministries & Narrow Recruiting: a weird suggestion about targeting your efforts and/or targeting your offers
- College Ministry Priorities for the First Week: just what it says, in response to a timely question from a college minister
- For the Love of the ‘Fers: thinking about recruiting transfer students
- Raising up “Social Connectors”: a unique student leader position that could matter a lot for recruitment
- How’s Recruiting Going (Right Now)?: recruiting during the summer!